Monday, April 23, 2007

New Wheels


Actually, the wheels aren't new but off a bike I bought off Craig's List a few months ago now. None of the parts are new, really, all dug up at the Bike Kitchen, an amazing resource here in San Francisco. I don't have much to say since I've already gushed to most of you reading this about it. Here's a shoddy picture of my results. The bumble bee handlebar tape was the final piece. Funny that the Bike Kitchen's volunteer mechanics (who are all very awesome) were all eager to get in on showing me how to wrap it right, and three of them demonstrated different techniques, jumping in on each other, and forgetting about little old me. I guess there are worse ways to demonstrate your worth in the world.

1 comment:

Ethan said...

Bikes bikes bikes in San Fran-freakin'-sisco.